Sunday, March 8, 2015

Goodbyes are hard

I am beyond sad that I will no longer be able to swim, bike, run, or gym with Kat in person (my mornings will never be the same! Who will talk to me and tell me stories for hours on the treadmill or try my crazy recipes made in the Vitamix??) But she has assured me that this blog will be a great way to keep track of what we are doing whilst we are on opposite sides of the country :) 

We had a little going away party so below are just a few pictures of the evening...thank you guys for coming! 


<3


I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends and I miss you all very much! I can't wait to come back to swim in Healy's, bike on Marine Drive, and run around the three ponds with you all - maybe even Trepassey?? Don't take my name off the list yet s.v.p.! 


Amanda has always appreciated (deeply) my taste in iPhone cases :)


I look forward to sharing future training and adventures in Calgary on the blog :)


- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment