Thursday, March 19, 2015

First session in Calgary

I got on the bike for the first time since getting to Calgary on Tuesday night...I'm so happy I decided to send one of my bikes (and my trainer) on the plane instead of putting both of them on the moving truck. We still have no idea when our belongings will arrive on the truck! It could be a while I think. 

So to ease myself back into training I did the following workout...it's definitely one of my favourites! 

10 min warm up
10 mins @ HR 135
2 mins easier
8 mins @ HR 145
2 mins easier
6 mins @ HR 155
2 mins easier
4 mins @ HR 165
2 mins easier
2 mins @ HR 171
10 min warm down

I had a little helper during the workout :-) 


It's actually warm enough to be biking outside right now (today it is 11 degrees) but I haven't quite worked out where the best place to go is, there is so much traffic! Perhaps on the weekend :-)

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment