Monday, March 9, 2015

Getting back into the saddle is hard...

 
Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything 140.6

Sunday, was the most laziest day ever! It was a day for naps, movies, long drives, and food. 

As the evening was approaching, Bobby says, "WE still have to do a long(er) bike!" 

Ah, Biking. Biking wasn't on my mind...yes, it was on the plan. It looked good in theory but I barely wanted to move my body, let a lone spin on a turbo trainer for 90 plus minutes.

Procrastination :intransitive verb-to put off intentionally the doing of something that should be done -Werriam-Webster.com 

At 9pm, yes, 9pm. We climbed on to our saddles and this was my first time biking at 9 pm. 

 
It's not about having time. It's about making time. 

Thanks to team Bobkat, Bobby and Trimacsquared, Sarah for keeping me honest. 

"Your toughest competitor is the voices in your head."

Happy Monday 

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment